Thursday, November 03, 2005

Remember yesterday and all the dreams we had

A moment of silence for my Saturn, which I sold today.



I got a pretty good deal for it, but it's still kind of sad to sell the first new car I ever bought. It will always have a special place in my heart, since I bought it as soon as I got the job offer from Deloitte Consulting.

TJ and I tried a new restaurant today - Blue Ginger in Bellevue. Korean + sushi. Talk about YUM. Nice atmosphere/interior and pretty good service too. The Bee Bim Bop was the best winter comfort food and exactly what I was looking for. We'll definitely go back when we're in the mood for Korean BBQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails