Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sick of myself when I look at you

I think I've used that title before. Oh well. I'm sick. Knock-down, drag-out, drugged up and sickly. So is my poor husband. We're a couple of sad sacks, and our dogs are debating leaving us for a more interesting family.

Since I only have a few minutes before the recent dose of Tylenol Sinus kicks in, let me get to the point. I don't have anything interesting to say, but hope you will do this very quick personality assessment for me.

Basically, when you click the link below, you'll be taken to a page where you pick 5 or 6 attributes that you think best describe me. (Don't worry, these are all positive attributes, so I'd love your honest feedback.) How often in life do we get to find out how others see us?

Evaluate Anandi Now!

The "technical" term for this is a 'Johari Window', a tool used on project teams. Project Managers love to come up with these pseudo-scientific assessments to ostensibly help teams work better together.
Ask me about the Color Assessment someday. I think PMs do this because it's fun, and satisfies their burning desire to know what others think of them.

Thanks to Jenn for the idea and thanks to you all for playing :)

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better. It was hard describing you in 5-6 words and I didn't find one for passionate, which I think you are (about what's right/wrong, etc.)

    I'm doing assessments galore these days. A ridiculous amount. I'm going to be the most self-aware and enlightened financial analyst there is after this :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't really know you otherwise i'd help out :) found your blog in an etsy forum thread.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails