Thursday, April 10, 2008

You and I should get along so awfully

I got a nice surprise in my email inbox today - I sold my "People Are People" bracelet, one of my all-time favorite pieces in my Etsy shop! And I'm thrilled about it, but sometimes I have mixed feelings about selling my pieces. Each piece I make is special, and I get a lot of the color combinations or concepts just coming to me intuitively while I walk or drive to work, or when I'm in the shower, or in that magical place between awake and asleep. So a tiny part of my brain was hoping this wouldn't sell before the listing period had expired on Etsy and I'd get to keep it. (And really, it's ridiculous because I could have just made the decision to keep it and never listed it on Etsy, and clearly I chose not to do that.)

It's one of the first pieces I listed in my shop, so I'm thrilled that someone bought it, and business has been really slow lately, so getting a sale at all is still really exciting for me. So yay to my bracelet and its new owner. I hope she loves it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails