Monday, October 31, 2005

You got a fast car

YAY! The Garnet Red Audi A3 is now mine. I will call him Otto, to pay respect to his German heritage.

After we test drove it today, we were just going to go home. I spent the better part of the day researching other local dealers' inventories to find a car closer to what I was looking for, without all the extra options. Of course, the salesman wanted to keep us there. His manager came out and essentially asked "What can I do to get you into this car today?". I tried not to look at TJ because I knew I would bust out laughing.

We held firm to our price (our max price from yesterday) and also told him we wouldn't pay any of those extra charges like "PDI" or "dealer prep", etc. Oddly enough, without a lot of hassle today, they accepted it!

It has navigation, sport suspension, premium Bose audio, 6 CD changer, heated seats, sunroof, and a first aid kit. Unfortunately since it's not officially insured yet, TJ made me drive it straight home.

Otto is now resting in the garage. I will pass on any welcoming comments you have for him :)

2 comments:

  1. The Saturn never really had a name. I couldn't come up with anything good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OTTO looks good.Lots of luck with it!Will your kids mess up the back ?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails