I guess I could write the usual chronological bio, but that's pretty boring. I'm more of a bullet point kind of girl, so here are some of the important parts of who I am:
- American-born daughter of two happily married (40+ years!) parents from India
- Born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Skipped K and 4th grade > graduated from high school at 15
- Caltech graduate (Ruddock House, B.S. 1996, Bi/Ch)
- Seattle resident for all but two years since 1997
- Microsoft project manager from 2002-2013
- Wife to my college crush TJ since 2005
- Lover of all things crafty since 2007
- Mama to my favorite girls BabyT (2009) and BabyM (2012)
- Girl-Person to the two best dogs ever from 2002-2014
- Excessive drinker of Starbucks chai (now with soy milk!)
A picture is worth 1000 words. Or at least a handful:
And here are some of our recent photos:
Thanks for stopping by!
Blog header by Square Donut Design.