Saturday, November 05, 2005

A little bit of disregard

Ugh. I got a B on my Tech Writing midterm. Which is not too shabby considering I was feeling pretty ill after the customer event last week, and didn't exactly have any time to study. However, it is a bit humbling, since I thought I did pretty well and yet, a third of the class (at least) did better than I did. So I guess I need to buckle down and study at least a bit.

I'm rockin' out to some stuff I downloaded from iTunes, specifically "Island in the Sun" by Weezer. As part of the customer event last week, we went to the Foo Fighters/Weezer concert. We rented out 5 luxury suites and had food, beer and wine, as well as a great view of the stage. I was not particularly excited about the concert since neither band is one I'd pay to see. But OH MY GOD. It was one of the BEST concerts I've ever been to. (Perhaps it was the fact that I could stand there with a glass of wine and rock out in the comfy suite?) Dave Grohl is a madman and has serious ENERGY when he performs. He did the most amazing version of "Everlong", which is definitely in my top 10 favorite songs of ALL TIME. And Weezer has a lot of great songs that I didn't realize was them until the show. So I spent about $12 on iTunes downloading my favorites. I'm burning them to CD so I can listen to them with Otto.

Today after class I had lunch with Dre, the first time I've seen her since she had Evan in August. (I know, I'm a bad friend.) He is an adorable baby- cute little round head (do they all have round heads?) and red hair.

Well, back to the boring task of cleaning up the office. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails