Saturday, October 14, 2006

Don't wanna go to school today

Hmm, I guess I haven't posted anything in a while. Life got sort of overwhelming. I have a lot of stuff going on at work (more on that in a later post). I went to a resort in Scottsdale with a couple of girlfriends from work for a quick weekend trip last weekend - that was a *lot* of fun.

But now the papers and clutter are piling up around the house, and we've got to get ready for our trip to Pittsburgh for Kristine's wedding next week. So I've been a bit stressed out.

Resulting in less than stellar adherence to my diet and exercise plan. I've attended all of my trainer appointments, thus getting my strength training in, but have been absolute crap about doing cardio. Today I slept all day because I just didn't feel too good. Back to the grind tomorrow, I guess.

I need to get all my ducks in a row so that I feel like I have some time to really focus on stuff - I think work will allow me to do that in a few weeks. Right now I just feel scattered and pulled in a bunch of different directions :(.

Ick, sorry for the whining!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun on your upcoming trips! I saw a CNN story yesterday about how pole dancing (as in exotic dancing) exercise classes are now popular with women.

    This sounds weird, but I always admired those dancers for the sheer athleticism it takes to pull off those moves (well, my only experience is seeing stuff in movies and on TV shows), but honestly, I think I'm too repressed to ever actually consider signing up for one of those classes! -LL

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails