Saturday, December 23, 2006

You were born to be my baby

Babies! Being born, and visiting us next month.

First, my friend Nathalie from work had her twins, Allison and Joshua. Congrats to Nathalie, Eddie and Nathan!

Then our friend Ron from Caltech and his wife Allison had their baby, Alex. Woo hoo!

Next month, our friend Betsy from Caltech, who was also my Math 1 teaching assistant (the second time around), and one of the smartest people we know, is coming to Seattle next month for a conference and bringing her baby Ayla. Betsy is a professor so I'm curious to talk to her about how she's balancing her work and being a mom, since the academic world is quite different from Dilbert, Inc.

Yay for babies. I like babies. (Other peoples' babies, so don't get too excited there. You know who you are.)

3 comments:

  1. ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT US??? We have to admit we got pretty excited reading the beginning of this blog!!! WE ARE ANXIOUSLY WAITING. Love you, Appa and Amma

    ReplyDelete
  2. A&A - Yes, you were exactly who I was talking about. You will be waiting for a long time ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee hee! Sorry, I get to laugh at others in similar situations! :P -LL

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails