Tuesday, March 13, 2007

What you get is what you see

So far I am quite enjoying the Intuitive Eating. I had an apple pastry and a piece of string cheese today around 5pm which powered me through my workout. Maybe not the most nutritious choice, but I am still playing around with the idea that I really *can* eat what I want.

I finished week 3 in Couch to 5K today - yay! It definitely seemed easier, both physically and mentally. Week 4 looks interesting and challenging - a couple of segments of 5 minutes running, and 1 of 3 min for a total of 13 min running. I'll need to make sure my iPod is loaded up with good stuff to get me through 5 whole minutes of running! But I'm definitely looking forward to it.

My workouts at Sound Health with Tracy end next week (sad!). I need to come up with a good plan for getting those strength training workouts in on my own. She's providing me with a sheet that lists the exercises and muscle groups, and some different options, so I just need to find the 30min 3x a week and do it.

Well, time for bed. Gotta get up early tomorrow to attend a presentation by one of my coworkers. G'night!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting through Week 3 of C25K! I've tried the program a few times, but always given up after Week 3 because I got distracted or "busy" or whatever. Sounds like you're on the right track. So many people in blogland are doing the program now, hey? I guess we can all support each other. I'll be starting in a couple weeks, and no giving up this time! It's too bad that your sessions are ending, but if you can find time to fit in your own training, I'm sure you'll still see great results.

    Take care and have a great weekend!
    -PSG

    p.s. Good luck with the Intuitive Eating, I've heard great things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I had commented, but I guess I forgot! Sorry - mommy brain here.;-)

    Sounds like the intuitive eating is working out really well - especially becuase you aren't feeling deprived. That's awesome!

    And way to go on Week 3!!!! I just started using the podcast this week - it's all techno-ish music, which is a bit annoying. One our fellow bloggers gave me a program so that i can put it in my own music, so I need to figure that ou this week.

    Hope you had a great weekend, and I will definitely be e-mailing you soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails