Friday, June 15, 2007

I've been all around the world

Woo hoo! Only a few hours until it's time for us to go to Vegas! We're meeting our friends Dave and Kim there. We haven't seen them since the last of our wedding festivities in June 2005. Well, I guess Dave was here for a day to watch the NFC championship game with TJ in 2006 (I think).

So this is just a quick post before it's time to pack up Spike and take him over to Aunt Susie's. Peanut is staying at home with Ryan, a friend of ours from Caltech/Microsoft. Let's hope this time Ryan can get some sleep. Last time he had both Peanut and Spike, and Spike kept waking him up in the middle of the night to play. Poor Ryan.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails