Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Trouble's on its way

People who know me know that I am a sucker for cute things. Especially cute, furry items, such as the two animals we currently have living in our house.

I want to introduce you to the newest member of our family. He's traveling to us right now. He doesn't have a name yet, so you'll have to help me come up with a good one:


You can see more pictures of him here, and the "rear view" is especially cute: http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=6036703

I know, I shouldn't have spent the money. But he's handmade, and the darn cutest thing I've seen in a long, long time. Besides Spike, of course. Every time I think about him, or see his cute little pictures, it makes me smile. I think that's well worth it.

Vicky, the talented artist who made him, thinks he's a girl. But I don't know. Doesn't he look like a boy bear?

So what's his name going to be?

2 comments:

  1. Soooo cute....I think I might have to order one for my friends who are trying to have a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you name him yet? I'm thinking Benny the Bear.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails