Monday, October 22, 2007

Send it in a letter

I'm exploring various marketing angles for Anandi's Laboratory. Please sign up for my brand-spankin, shiny new, mailing list so you can receive my newsletters.

I promise I won't spam you. I'll be lucky if I can put together even one newsletter each month. But this way I won't have to email my entire address book. Sign up y'alls!

You can also find the signup form on the right side of the page at the top.

For those of you reading this from an RSS feed reader thingy, you'll just need to drop on by the House of Peanut in person. You know who you are :) And have you seen the new fall color scheme here yet?

If that's too hard, send me an email or an etsy "conversation" and I'll add you to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails