Thursday, May 08, 2008

Right now I'm so in love with you

A couple of woot-worthy things that happened lately:

Yesterday, TJ and I celebrated our 3-year wedding anniversary.



Yay! It's gone by really fast, and has been really fun, so we decided to renew the agreement for another 3 years. He was angling for one year, but I convinced him to make it three :)

A very cool wedding and design blog called Fiore Fresco featured my GeekMagnets! This was totally unsolicited - I found her blog through someone's search terms that they used to get to mine - they were searching for 'wedding Canlis' so I thought I'd click on it. I left her a comment a few days ago, just saying that our wedding was at Canlis too. Kind of cool, the way the Internet works, huh?

I'm actually working on a few new sets of GeekMagnets combining my love of science with my love of food. Here's a sneak peek at one of the designs I created, for the molecule that gives black pepper its distinctive flavor:



I'll post these in my etsy shop in the next couple of days. I know you can't wait :D

5 comments:

  1. If you make a panel of spice-related magnets, you should consider approaching specialty herb/spice/seasoning stores to see if they'll carry them as little impulse buy items next to the cash register. You could make a cute little display rack/spinny metal cannister to showcase your work and everything. We have a Penzeys here, but there are others around the country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks jon, for the great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love-love-love your blog! So fun. Thanks for stopping by mine & for the sweet words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd buy spice magnets!

    Congrats on the 3 years. That's an accomplishment these days.

    Let's do happy hour soon! Or lunch!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails