Wednesday, September 10, 2008

With a little help from my friends

I am truly a lucky girl.

Last night I got to see Nightwish *and* Sonata Arctica last night, and the sound was actually great even though it was at the ConcreteBox SoDo. Sonata Arctica was awesome live, and of course Nightwish did not disappoint. Yay for Finnish metal!

Dave and I grabbed dinner at the very awesome Steelhead Diner in Pike Place Market, which features all local ingredients configured into yuppie versions of standard comfort foods. Plus they have poutine, one of the few places in Seattle (heck, probably the US!) that does.

And today I exceeded my numeric goal for 1 year on Etsy, with even a few days to spare, thanks to Leslie, who rocks. I am lucky to have such sweet friends who think of me even when they are super-busy and sleep-deprived. :) And she didn't even have to do it, because right after she bought her GeekMagnets, I sold another custom pet tag. So yay and thanks again to everyone who has put up with my Etsy Obsession over the past year. (Because really, a geek has to have some project to obsess over, right?)

So all of that is totally wonderful, right? But wait, there's more! It also grates and slices!

I was wandering through the Etsy Treasury today, and found *4* treasuries with my items in them. Holy cannoli!

For months I don't think I've been featured in anyone's list, but now I'm in four? And with four different items from my shop, no less. Since I haven't posted any pictures in a while, I'll leave you with some pretty treasury pics:

Gardening, Anyone?


Manliness


Bite of Seattle


I Saw Red


I'll just hang out here, floating on my little happy cloud for a while :) Hope your week is going as well as mine seems to be! Cheerio.

1 comment:

  1. I was bummed that we had to skip that show. Jerome woke up on Tuesday feeling miserable, and though he got to feeling a bit better by afternoon, he still didn't feel in good enough shape to go to a show. Glad it was awesome, though!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails