Sunday, January 01, 2012

Look! It's a bird, it's a plane...

This is a totally gratuitous non-post to:

1.  Wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR! 
2.  Encourage you to look at my new post at papercraft lab.

I got some motivation this weekend to *actually* make and submit a card for publication.  I don't expect it'll get published, but I won't know if I don't start trying. 

I was also ready to have 2 lovely days off in this new shiny 2012 with my 2 favorite people, but instead I spent all of it in bed, sick. For the past month, we've all been trading off sickness.  Gotta love group daycare and toddlers with runny noses, right?


My theme for 2012 is LESS.  More on that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails