Thursday, May 01, 2014

We're still having fun (and still blogging)

Logo for The Papercraft Lab - custom scrapbooking service

I was so excited about my clarity of purpose in my last post, getting all into Essentialism and writing that shizz down, that I forgot to say one thing.  I am taking a break from blogging here, but I will still be writing at The Papercraft Lab.

I do like to write, but I can't maintain two blogs. I also can't write about *just* crafting 100% so my secret to keeping up my business blog is to make it more like this one, and open to other topics.  Granted, they will at least tenuously relate to either photography, crafting or documenting interesting life happenings, but that covers a lot of ground.

So I'd appreciate if you could update your feed reader and come on over.  Today I've got some time management tips for crafty folks.

follow us in feedly

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'll miss you here...but I'll keep up on the other one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I do love blogging here, but am finding it hard to keep up 2 separate blogs. It's probably a better exercise for me to focus my posts (loosely) on a more narrow set of subjects, anyway. 9 years of random rambling is a lot!

      Delete

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails