Thursday, June 23, 2005

You've gone straight to my head

We got our professional wedding pics yesterday!! They look so good - I almost don't recognize myself! We got 300 proofs in an album, selected by our photographer Bradley, plus we got digital scans of all the negatives from the 36 rolls of film he took. So we have 1000+ pictures. We're in the process of copying the digital ones from CD to our NAS drive. Once we do that, we'll convert them to smaller JPEG files (they're TIFFs now) and make CD copies for our family. And probably upload some to our Smugmug site as well. We can finally also upload the professional pics from the Savannah reception as well now that our PC is back up and running.

I guess I know what I'll be doing this weekend. (In addition to my first programming assignment and celebrating my 30th birthday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails