Saturday, July 16, 2005

I don't want to grow up, Mom, at least not tonight

Studying for my CSE 143 midterm this weekend - boo. My mind is just not in that focused place. I think being out in the working world has made me multitask to the point of ADD. I rarely spend a whole hour on one task.

Went to Pilates this morning with Jasmine. This is our 2nd class, and it runs through the end of the month. I'm not sure I like it, but will finish out the month to make sure. Some of the stuff is too hard for it to be effective for me. Plus my abs are in bad shape already and I hate working them, so... But at least it gets me into the gym once a week for sure.

I've gained 6 pounds since the wedding (BOO!). Before it gets out of control and I ruin all my hard work from the 6 months pre-wedding, I've decided to get back into the groove. I started my food diary again on Weight Watchers Online, and have promised myself to go to the gym or walk for at least 30 minutes 6x a week. I'm in one of those "I hate exercise" ruts, so 30 minutes is about all I can stand. Plus I figure 30 minutes is better than the 0 I have been doing...

We are going to Baby Stan's 2nd birthday party in a few hours. For those of you who don't know him, his dad (regular Stan) went to college with TJ and me and we had many great adventures at school, at the beach, sometimes fueled by alcohol (brandy - it's a gentleman's drink) and sometimes broken glass :). So sometimes it's weird for me to adjust to the fact that many of our friends are moving into that next stage of life that involves babies and significantly less drinking/carousing...

No more wasting time for me. Back to Arrays.

1 comment:

  1. I totally hear you about the ab exercises. I HATE them. I would rather go running until I pass out than do ab exercises, and I'm not a big fan of running either.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails