The following is a list of 50 useless facts about me. Thanks Lisa, for the idea which I stole from your blog!
1. Your name spelled backwards: idnana
2. Where were your parents born? India
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? IrfanView
4. What's your favorite restaurant? Canlis
5. Last time you swam in a pool? At least 3 years ago
6. Have you ever been in a school play? Yes – The Littlest Pumpkin
7. How many kids do you want? 0<=x<=1
8. Type of music you dislike most? Christian pop
9. Are you registered to vote? yes
10. Do you have cable? no, DirecTV
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? No
12. Ever prank call anybody? Yes
13. Ever get a parking ticket? yes
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? NO!!
15. Furthest place you ever traveled? India
16. Do you have a garden? No, I have a black thumb
17. What's your favorite comic strip? Peanuts
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yes
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Morning shower
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
21. Favorite pizza topping? Cheeeeese
22. Chips or popcorn? chips
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? Retro by MAC
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? No
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? No
26. Orange Juice or apple? Apple
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? TJ, at Matt's Rotisserie in Redmond Town Center tonight
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? Reeses PB Cups
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? 2004
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Can't remember
31. Have you ever won a trophy? Yes, for dorky academic things
32. Are you a good cook? Yes, but with poor presentation skills
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Duh, who doesn't?
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? No, but dying to get the Buttoneer
35. Sprite or 7-up? Neither - diet Coke all the way
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Yes, ugly gray polyester @ Arby's
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Scrubbing Bubbles
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? Millionaire now that I've already got the true love thing covered.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? No, I think that's LUST.
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? No
42. Can ex's be friends? No
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? TJ's mom
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? Yes
45. What message is on your answering machine? Probably a telemarketer telling me it's a very important message, and not a sales or marketing phone call.
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? Eddie Murphy as James Brown - too hot in the hot tub!
47. What was the name of your first pet? Peanut!!
48. What is in your purse? wallet, cell phone, pen, keys, my work geek badge, lip balm, and shades
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? Blog
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? Summer in Seattle