Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Could I have been a magnet for money?

I made some significant progress on my final assignment for CSE143 so I am allowing myself to blog today. However, I'm too sleepy to write anything interesting, so I apologize in advance.

Rock Star:INXS was ok today - I was writing code and watching at the same time so I didn't pay full attention to the show. Suzie's performance was really good, but no one else really impressed me today, not even the faboo Jordis. Ty's version of "No Woman, No Cry" was pretty good, but didn't deserve the loads of praise heaped on him by Dave Navarro & INXS.

Apparently the huge dinner before weigh-in day was bad news. This week I'll try to do it differently...

My new CDs arrived today - woo hoo! I'll have something to listen to on the way to UW tomorrow, if I remember to load them in the CD changer.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog! Yeah, the VLX is nice, too bad the harley you got didn't live up to expectation. I'll be sad to let go of my VLX next year as I'll probably be moving up to a VTX1800 or a Kawasaki Vulcan 2000.

    Nice blog, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anandi,
    I loved your tips for dressing slimmer! Would love to send you a goodie for being the winner.
    Can you email me with a mailing address?
    Donna Kato
    Style editor
    San Jose Mercury News

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails