Sunday, September 04, 2005

I'm free to do what I want, any old time

Hey! This is my 100th post! Woo hoo!

I can't believe it's already Sunday night. This weekend has been quite uneventful. We went to Dave's house for his 30th birthday BBQ, which was fun. Peanut and Ginger were pretty wary of each other but warmed up to chasing each other in the yard. I'm not sure they've really figured out which one is bigger. There was some staring and a little bit of very quiet growling from Peanut when Ginger came and stuck her snout in his face, but all in all, they both behaved well.

Spike got to go to the dog park today with us, all by himself, since we didn't take him over to Dave's. I think he enjoyed it, and we got a little bit of exercise walking around since Spike doesn't run off to the water like Peanut does. So we could choose which way to go and actually make reasonable forward progress.

My UW Bothell advising appointment is on Tuesday. Once I confirm that I'm "allowed" to take only one class, and take quarters off, I'll buy the books for the Technical Writing course. And once my fabulous Tablet PC laptop shows up, I'm going to buy a new bookbag. I love back to school shopping! I've got my eye on a sweet Timbuk2 messenger bag.

Well, since I ate a lot of cookies at Dave's house, I'd better go spend some quality time on the treadmill. I think I have an old episode of Oprah left on the TiVo. We finally stopped recording the Law & Order reruns since I think we've seen all of them at this point. I've replaced it with "The Gilmore Girls". The show's witty banter can get annoying after a while, but I really like the characters. And Alexis Bledel is just too cool. Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails