Wednesday, September 21, 2005

We're here where the daylight begins

Yay! Vienna Teng is coming to play the Triple Door in downtown Seattle in November. I've seen her live 3 times already in Seattle and her music and performances are awesome. Plus, she has a CS degree from Stanford and used to be a software engineer at Cisco. What's not to love?

Not to mention the Triple Door is my absolute fave place to see a show these days. They have actual tables and booths, and you order food from the Wild Ginger menu, which includes some truly decadent desserts. What could be better than awesome live music in a great setting with yummy food?

I've got about 3 friends interested in going with me so far. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails