Monday, November 14, 2005

And it makes me feel so fine I can't control my brain

My Starbucks chai exploded all over Otto's front seat today. Ok, that's a bit of an exaggeration, because most of the chai stayed in the cup. But what a bummer. Now I need to go clean out the cupholder and the spots on the seat and steering wheel that got splooged with my grande nonfat 1-pump chai (don't ask).

I think I'm digging the pink blog. And speaking of pink...

Last night on ESPN Sportscenter, there was a whole story about how the Univ. of Iowa stadium's visitor's locker room is painted pink. Even the urinals are pink. Apparently the idea was to give the home team a psychological "edge" over their opponents. Now there's obvious sexist intent here, making the visiting team feel like "girls" or whatever. But I think it's kind of funny anyway. Apparently there are some people who are really upset about this. Honestly, with so much injustice and overt racism/sexism/homophobia/etc. in the world, why would you choose this as your battle?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails