Sunday, November 13, 2005

I think I know what you think of me

I was sick of the old template, and the new flowery graphic wasn't working for me either. There are a lot of free Blogger templates available on the Web, but I just wasn't happy with a lot of them, so I came back and picked one of the templates Blogger provides on their site. Over time, I'll tweak it to be a little more personal.

For some reason, I was feeling pink. I wish I could effortlessly design my own template but I don't even know how to begin with that. So I'll settle for poking at the available ones until it's "just right".

Ignoring the ads, I love the design of dooce.com. (She's supporting her family with those ads - apparently her site is one of the top visited blogs on the whole Internet.) The top graphic changes from time to time (seasonally) and is always *really* cool. Everything else is clean and simple. I'd be all set if I could design something like that.

For now I'll have to settle with not-quite-perfect and the restlessness that comes with this crappy winter weather, which makes me want to buy new clothes I don't really need and make other sweeping changes around the house.

And the car drama continues. TJ bought this yesterday from a guy at Microsoft:


The Micronews really does rock! That's where we found Spike and sold the Saturn, too. I think this car's name is Simon. So maybe the Micronews works for cool things that start with the letter 'S'?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails