Friday, November 25, 2005

Diamonds don't bling in the dark

Yikes. It's been a while, huh? You'd think I'd write more often when I'm busier, cuz' there's more to write about. My parents were here for 6 days and just left this morning. My brother's still here and leaving tonight. TJ and I made Thanksgiving dinner for everyone, including my cousin Ram and my aunt, last night. It's been a fun, busy past couple of days.

My mom and I went to see "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire". What an awesome movie. I'm a little sad that the guy who directed "HP and the Prisoner or Azkaban" didn't do this one, because that movie had a really neat dark vibe. HPatGoF was pretty scary and true to the book, but wasn't as "artistic" as HPatPoA. Some of the details of the "Yule Ball" weren't quite like I imagined, and neither was the magical prefects' bathroom, and the actress who plays Hermione is far too pretty, but all in all, it was a good film version of that extremely long book.

Today I got my hair cut and colored by The Awesome Lindsay again. As usual, I didn't have a style in mind, so I let her Do Her Thing, and she did not disappoint. I have big red stripey highlights, and a cool cut that's short in the back (just to my collar) and a bit longer in front. We'll see if I can reproduce this after washing my hair. I suspect not, but I think it'll look ok anyway. Yay Lindsay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails