Tuesday, November 29, 2005

A sort of fairytale with you

Just wanted to point out the coolest website EVER (besides this one, of course).

I've started my library already and in less than an hour, have added over 60 books to it. I think I'll post my book reviews there now instead.

What a cool idea. Now I really will be able to keep track of my books, minus the previous 27-odd years' worth, I guess, though I'm trying to remember what I've read in the past.

Go start your own catalog there and link yours to mine! I'd love to see what you've read and what you think of it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. How weird! I read your comment on "My Library" list, and I read your blog as well! AND, I just recently found out about My Library. You are right, small world!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails