Monday, January 09, 2006

The red thread that binds me to you binds her to me

Yay. I have a nice life. What brought on this spewage of happiness? I just booked our tickets to Hawaii today, for the postponed honeymoon. We will be spending 10 days on Oahu, 5 days at some Marriott resort thanks to some deal they sent us through the mail, and then another 5 days, hopefully in the Kailua area, in a rental cottage TBD. I am using my Alaska Airlines miles, accumulated from my years at Deloitte, so our tickets are free. (woo hoo!).

So I have a couple of months to get into decent bathing suit shape. Should be doable with the freakish 5 lb loss I had this week. I realize that was an anomaly, and some of that weight will come right back this week, but it was nice to see. I hope to get back to the gym by this weekend.

I almost fell asleep at work today so I worked a few hours then came home and took a glorious 4 hour nap. It'll be nice to be over this illness. I feel a lot better, but still pretty tired. The next couple of days is the "Women's Conference" at work - should be fun.

Yay for Hawaii!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails