Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Tequila in his heartbeat

Happy Anniversary to my parents, who have been married for 36 years today! Wow, what a long time. I hope they're having fun in Vegas, the ideal place for any celebration.

I've been less than motivated to do much of anything lately. Lots of work to do, tons of little things around the house, and I still can't get rid of this cough. Plus I'm having some trouble sleeping, which is insane. I'm the "fall asleep anywhere, need 10 hours a night" kind of girl so it's freaky to lie in bed and not be able to sleep.

I started lifting weights again (for real) on Sunday after hearing Dr. Pamela Peeke speak at Microsoft's Women's Conference last week. She talked about the importance of taking care of yourself, "removing" extra weight (because you usually want to find things you lost!) and the importance of building up muscle. All things I know, but needed to hear again. Now I'm just really, really sore.

Peanut and Spike are loving life now that TJ is home during the day. Trips to the dog park, a nice warm place to sleep and a person to entertain them. What more could they ask for? Life is good for these dogs.

1 comment:

  1. Finally launched my blog. Dunno how long it'll last...it's a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails