Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I keep a close watch on this heart of mine

Ok, now a shallow post after the last deep one about priorities and such.

I am pissed because TiVo ate the Project Runway finale while we were on vacation. When it gets full, it starts to cannibalize old shows, to make space for the new ones. So thanks to Bravo running 3 episodes from Season 1, I no longer have the Season 2 finale. Boo!!!!! I was *so* looking forward to watching it. My only hope is that Bravo will run it again. From the website, I know who won, and I'm pleased, but I really wanted to *see* the finale and the fashion show.

On a happier note, I have guessed the last 4 out of 5 losing contestants on American Idol. After tonight, I think Bucky or Lisa will go. Probably Lisa. Chris sang an absolutely chilling version of Johnny Cash's "Walk the Line". Imagine the singer of the band Live singing it, and you have a pretty good approximation. It was brilliant. I'd buy it now. Right up there with Jordis's version of "The Man Who Sold the World" from Rockstar. I wish AI put up the songs for download - I'd soooo pay for that.

Ok, teenage girl moment over. CUL8R!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails