Another significant anniversary today - TJ and I have been married for exactly 1 year! A lot of people are surprised to realize it's been that long. I guess it's gone by pretty quickly, but we have done a lot in the past year:
- Wedding reception in Savannah (May)
- Party in Las Vegas and An's 30th birthday (June)
- Leslie, Jorge and Lola's visit (July)
- Dre's baby shower at our house *and* Kenny Rogers concert on the same day (August)
- Trip to Tucson for TJ's grandmother's birthday (September)
- My customer event at work (October)
- Thanksgiving dinner at our house with my family (November)
- TJ quits his job at Active Voice (voicemail sux!) (December)
- Spending a few weeks sick at home getting addicted to Project Runway (January)
- My trip to Caltech (February)
- TJ starts his new job at Microsoft and our trip to Hawaii (March)
- Caltech soul harvesting party at our house (April)
- First anniversary celebration (May)
And those are just the highlights! All in all, it's been a good year for us, in no small part thanks to our family and friends.
We went to Canlis last night to celebrate. Really, where else would we go? Here's a picture:
Click on it to see a few more pictures from our evening.
We had a great time as usual, the food was amazing, and we came home and drank a bottle of the John Jos. Prumm Riesling (Auslese) that TJ had hunted down at Seattle Cellars when he couldn't find the Happy Monk (not its real name) Riesling we had once at Canlis. So an all around yummy evening.