Thursday, November 02, 2006

Baby, it's cold outside

Today I want to expound on some things I really, really like:

1. Origins "Ginger with a Twist" body wash - a great scent and perfect lather. Yum. Thanks, Leslie.

2. Grey's Anatomy - I held out for a long time, not wanting to watch another "ER" or god forbid, "Scrubs". Turns out it's neither. I *love* it. Now I've got to find out where I can rent the previous seasons.

3. Whole Foods Market - they opened a new one in Redmond. It's a beautiful thing. But don't go on weekends or the crowds will drive you batty. The only sad thing is that the Redmond store doesn't have the crepe stand like the Bellevue one.

4. Cupcake Bakeshop - gorgeous blog, amazing cupcakes. I don't even need to eat any - just reading this site makes me happy.

5. Holiday Snowflakes Stamps - even better once you know they are actual photographs taken by a Caltech physicist!

Just wanted to share some of the little things that make my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails