Thursday, November 09, 2006

Where did I go wrong?

Cardio: 36 minutes (30 min @ 85%+ MHR dual action elliptical, 6 min regular elliptical)
Calories: Didn't track, ate out for lunch & dinner w/ friends but made decent choices

Another great day working part time! I worked out first thing in the morning. Well, first thing in my morning anyway, and then met with Tracy later in the day for our usual lifting workout. She made me do those supersets of weights, where you start with a light weight, then progress to 2 heavier weights for the same exercise, with no rest between sets. I'm sure I'll be sore tomorrow, but in a good way. I definitely feel stronger and more muscle-y.

Also posted a bunch of stuff on Craigslist today, so hopefully I can get the excess furniture out of the exercise room so I can use it for exercise (and feel good about being in there!) again.

Tomorrow I'm going to talk to a personal chef to get some guidance on how to plan for, shop, and cook interesting healthy meals. I seem to do ok with one thing at a time, but can't seem to make a complete meal and figured out what to eat in the course of a week. Ideally this would be something TJ would eat too. I'll keep you posted on what I learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails