Thursday, May 17, 2007

Leaving me here on my own

Today is the Grey's Anatomy Season 3 Finale. What am I going to do on Thursday nights for the rest of the summer?? I've seen every episode this season, and from the past two seasons. I guess I can still watch the reruns on Lifetime Television for Women. I can't just call it Lifetime, you see, it's always Lifetime Television for Women.

If you liked the old-school Nintendo Super Mario Brothers game, you have to check out this site. It allows you to play it in your browser. It is *exactly* like the original, except it's hard to play on a regular PC keyboard. I bet if you play enough, you'll get used to it. Try it, at least once.

I'm so glad this week is almost over. Work is getting to be quite busy.

1 comment:

  1. Did you like the finale? After every scene change at the end I was like "whoa! did that just happen???" I watched the last 15 minutes with my mouth gaping open. I haven't felt this traumatized by a TV show since Ross and Rachel broke up (Friends)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails