Saturday, August 25, 2007

No place to hide

Arghh, the word that best describes me over the last 2 weeks: tired. My first official project at work was close to launch and I had to put in a LOT of hours. The sad thing is, it's still not over. But I think the long hours are behind me, at least for a little while.

I miss working part-time, but I really, really enjoy my new job. It's *exactly* the kind of work I want to be doing, so the long hours aren't as bad as they could be.

Disturbing things I have seen downtown on my commute:
1. Drug deal in broad daylight (not even a little bit subtle)
2. Woman applying deodorant while crossing the street. (Ick.)

I took a nice long nap with Spike today in Dog Bed. I also caught up on a bunch of mail and bills, and did laundry and dishes. So it's been a nice "homely" sort of day.

We had a lovely dinner last week at Jak's Grill in the U-District with John, Jenna, and Tai. Great food, and not overly pricy like you'd expect from a steakhouse. YUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails