Thursday, October 04, 2007

If you love me then thank you

I'm not exactly on the cutting edge of what's hip and new, but I rediscovered Lady Sovereign on my iPod today on the bus. I had downloaded a couple of her songs a few months ago. Here's the video for my current favorite song, "Love Me or Hate Me":



I like that everything sounds better with her cute non-posh British accent, that she has a kickass attitude, and that she has a bit that sounds like Phil Collins in the end. Hilarious. Oh and that she's a British white female rapper. Such an odd combination, but it works.

Warning: this video has swear words in it, so don't watch if you don't like that sort of thing.

1 comment:

  1. Lol, kinda like a female Eminem!
    I like the video!
    Please check out my blog!
    http://myfairybabies.blogspot.com/
    Hyla

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails