Sunday, November 18, 2007

Like a barren winter's day

So Sitemeter again yields something interesting. I was reviewing my hit counts to apply to put some ads up, and found an interesting link.

My concert post apparently made it to some kind of music blog and has been held up for ridicule - awesome. Nothing better than a bunch of hardcore crappy music fans to denigrate the House of Peanut. Love it. As if I'm even *trying* to write a serious concert review. Apparently the dudes on their site (and we know it's all dudes), have criticised literally every line of my post. Nice.

To read for yourself, check it out:
http://www.buzzgrinder.com/2007/bleeding-through-is-speed-metal/

I also love how a Google search, and writing up a quote counts as a blog post on a music blog. Um, can we say LAZY??

Oh well, that explains the trolls around here lately.

1 comment:

  1. Wow... gotta love the internet! :)

    You can always hope that one of the trolls or random passerbys will see some jewelry that they like, though. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails