Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My tale is the most bitter truth

My boss gave us the afternoon off. Yippeee! Four and a half days where I can make stuff, sleep in and play with the puppies. Yay!

I have bought a bunch of supplies lately for a little side-project I'm trying out. More trips to the craft store, yay! I'll keep you posted on how it goes. If it goes well, some people may get some handcrafted spunky little Christmas gifts from me.

So Allison and I did great so far this week - 3 days in a row of walking at Marymoor at 7:15am. I am impressed. Neither of us has flaked out yet, which is fantastic. I think it's important and sets a good precedent for later. And I did notice this morning that it's becoming just a tiny bit easier to get up in the morning. I've been able to do it without the alarm so far, which is awesome. I hate the alarm - it's so jarring and makes me feel tired all day. Though without it, I inevitably wake up once in the middle of the night in panic, hoping I didn't oversleep, and then another time about an hour before the right time for me to wake up. Maybe my brain is still on daylight savings time or something.

Obviously the dogs are thrilled about a dog park trip in the morning. It was freeeeeezing this morning - around 35 degrees F. Sad. But today was a gorgeous (freezing) bright sunny day. I think it didn't even get up to 50 degrees. I fear that we will get some snow this year if it continues to stay cold like this. We'll just have to hope for no more dramatic power outages or else talks of moving to Arizona will surface again.

The ad experiment continues. So far I have earned $0 from Google. I'll have to figure out ways to increase my blog traffic, I guess.

1 comment:

  1. I've got the Google ads on my blog and my Shop Etsy page, and I know it definitely takes a little while to build up. But I've managed to make a couple of bucks by doing absolutely nothing (other than blogging), and that's always nice. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails