Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thank you thank you silence

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

In the grand tradition started by my parents several years ago, we used to go around the table and name the things we were thankful for each year before the big (Indian) Thanksgiving dinner.

Since I'll be eating with TJ's family this year, I'll give my thanks here. I am thankful for:

  • My great and supportive husband and our sweet puppies, Best Dogs Ever.
  • Our loving and supportive families - I am lucky to have my own, plus TJ's now.
  • That I found a hobby/passion/timewaster/money pit that I truly LOVE. I can't believe it took so long. (This is the jewelry-making, by the way.)
  • My new job. It truly is that magical combination of fascinating work, great co-workers, and a great manager. How lucky am I to have found that in one place??

OK, your turn. What are you thankful for? If you have a blog, post it there and leave the link in your comments. Or just put it in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails