Friday, November 23, 2007

Fly me away

OK, I'm procrastinating. I have to make a ton of jump rings for a new project, and my little craft room is cold, and really, I'm just being whiny.

Thanksgiving Dinner at Aunt Susie's was nice. She has the most gorgeous nice china I've seen - a bold black and white pattern with a silver band around it. Since there seems to be no good way to look up china patterns online, I can't show you a picture of it.

Spike thoroughly enjoyed dinner last night, too, since he got to spend 20 minutes licking the bowl that held the green bean casserole after it was empty. He did a very good job getting the crunchy, stuck-on, crusty bits out of the bowl. I'm sure it taxed his little beagle brain, in addition to nourishing his little beagle belly.

I made these little GeekMagnets(tm) as a hostess gift for Aunt Susie. I had a lot of fun making them, and they're really pretty easy and a fun project. I do have to work on the pictures, though. Since they're shiny, that makes it hard to get good pictures.


I've got some ideas for selling them in my etsy shop but I've got some jewelry projects I need to make first. But now, I'm going to take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails