Tuesday, November 06, 2007

One thousand one nights unseen

Quick post. I finally had some time to work on my fabulously free website, provided by Microsoft Office Live. It's a pretty cool service - they give you just enough functionality to get a rudimentary website, that makes you want to pay for the upgrade to get more features. I guess it must be working for them, given how great the stock has been doing lately!!

Anyway, check it out. It's a very simple site and only meant to drive traffic to my Etsy shop so far. I may add more content to it in the future but for now I just wanted a placeholder for the domain name without too much to think about in terms of administration.

Check it out:
http://www.anandilab.com/

I chose 'anandilab.com' because it's short, and kind of reminded me of 'fermilab'. Funny, right? Or maybe only to my geeky mind.

Not bad, if I do say so myself, for a quick attempt with limited tools. Any ideas on what other sorts of stuff to put on the site?

Oh, and I have *finally* kicked that horrendous cough. Thanks to everyone who asked about it. Kristin and I had a good time this past weekend - pretty mellow, just shopping, eating, and playing with the pups, but a good time was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails