Monday, April 21, 2008

They don't make em like this anymore

Woo hoo! I just sold a set of my Elements of Bling magnets. I'm so totally stoked about it, since they are an original design that just came to me in that place between awake and asleep. And because they're geeky, I love them even more.

Oh, and today I held hands in the car with a cute boy who wasn't my husband. (Shocking!)

So I must confess. The cute boy was Pierce, my friend Aimee's adorable 18-month-old son. He likes to hold hands while he watches his Baby Einstein video in the PimpMobile (oops, I mean the Escalade). And of course, I can't resist a boy in a cute hat. Don't tell TJ, because he might get jealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails