Monday, June 30, 2008

Each one misses by so far

So if you've subscribed to my blog using some kind of Reader (like Google Reader, Bloglines, etc.), you'll need to update your feed thingy for me because I switched to Feedburner today upon a recommendation from a wise blogging friend. So here's a new link to re-subscribe, or to subscribe new if you want to try out the Reader thingy. It's a nice way to keep track of blogs if you read a lot of them.
FEED ME (aka Subscribe to Spike, Peanut & Me)


That same wise blogging friend introduced me to the world of blog advertising, and this weekend, I got my first check. Woo hoo! So thanks to everyone who came and visited my little corner of the Internet. I will buy some beads and think of you :D

And because I am on a crafty roll, I want to show you what I made when I hung out at Wendi's house this weekend:

Gorgeous handcrafted beaded barrette from Anandi's Laboratory

Now ordinarily, I wouldn't think pink and red go together so well, but for some reason, I thought the background on these pictures just worked. And I'm happy to have another barrette to add to my little shop so the first one doesn't get lonely.

Hope you all out there in blog-land are having a good start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails