Ooh, I've been so busy and didn't have time or the inclination to blog. I got this meme from Kristine via email and thought it would make a good blog post. It's one of those usual "random things about me" items, but it looks like fun. And at the end of the post, I'm gonna tag some of my blog buddies to do this.
1. What is your occupation right now?
Project Manager at Microsoft
2. What color are your socks right now?
3. What are you listening to right now?
So You Think You Can Dance on TV
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
French Toast bagel from Blazing Bagels in Redmond
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
No, sadly, despite a few lessons in TJ's old crappy Saturn
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
8. How old are you today?
9. What is your favorite sport to watch?
um, none? Love the Olympics, though. Any event.
10. What is your favorite drink?
Lemon Drop martini or diet Coke during the day
12. Favourite food?
Macaroni and cheese
13. What is the last movie you watched?
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Poo
14. Favourite day of the year?
My birthday! I don't usually go to work. And TJ is nice to me.
15. How do you vent anger?
Whine a lot. If I'm being productive, I go to the gym and run on the treadmill.
16. What was your favourite toy as a child?
Commodore 64 computer
17. What is your favourite season?
Summer in Seattle
18. Cherries or Blueberries?
Rainier cherries, all the way
19. Do you want your friends to add this meme to their blogs?
Yes! Jenn, Katy, TJ
20. Who is the most likely to respond?
21. Who is least likely to respond?
22. Living arrangements?
A very cozy house in Redmond with my husband and two puppydogs
23. When was the last time you cried?
I can't actually remember
24. What is on the floor of your closet?
Donations for Goodwill, boxes of winter clothes, stray hangers
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest relationship with that you are sending this to?
26. What did you do last night?
Did some laundry and some work. Nothing exciting.
27. What inspires you?
Seeing people who are really passionate about their work
28. What are you most afraid of?
Not being able to take care of myself due to age or illness
29. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
Cheese, all the way baby. From Wibbley's in Redmond or In-n-Out Burger.
30. Favourite dog breed?
Beagle! And Peanut, of course.
31. Favourite day of the week?
Saturday. Because I get to sleep in, and I have the whole weekend ahead of me.
32. How many states have you lived in?
Five - (WA, AZ, PA, CA, MT)
33. Biggest Life lesson?
Listen to my intuition. Going against my gut feeling has always led to the wrong decisions for me.
And I'm passing on the dubious honor of completing this to Jenn, Katy, and TJ!
Link your entries in the comments section of this one so we can all read it, and pass it on to three more bloggity friends!