Saturday, August 23, 2008

Things work out just like you want them to

I'm blogging because I'm avoiding work. Ick, it's a Saturday night and yet I'm thinking about work. I'm even logged into my work account. I did manage to clear my email box from 140 down to 75-ish. Sadly, those 75-ish emails require me to *do* something with them. So much for Inbox Zero.

So on Aug 15, I had a huge deadline at work. Which meant this week was supposed to be easy. But silly overachieving me offered to take on another project that was in trouble. Good for the team, but a whole heck of a lot of work for me. I think I'm going to commit 4 hours of solid time to it tomorrow, but no more than that. At least my email is in good shape for it. Or at least as good as it's gonna get for now.

I've been an interviewing fool at work - we have several open positions on our team. So I finally got together a blog post about some of the horrifying things I've seen while conducting job interviews. I've revived my long-dormant work blog, so check back there for (roughly) weekly posts.

Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails