Tuesday, April 05, 2005

32 Days!

In 32 days, TJ and I are getting married. I can't believe it's so close. We got engaged on March 9, 2004 and it seemed *so* far away. I'm hoping to get the details wrapped up by April 20 or so - I'm so sick of wedding planning now!

This Saturday I have an appointment for my first dress fitting at Cicada Bridal in downtown Seattle. I've lost about 10 lbs since they measured me so I'm curious to see how the dress fits. It's being custom made, but it's based on their Karina dress.

We're still waiting for a few RSVP cards to come back but have heard from almost everyone. Looks like there will be about 35 guests, which is perfect - we wanted an intimate wedding where we'd have the chance to talk to everyone there. Both the ceremony and reception will be held in the Penthouse at Canlis, a 50-year old Seattle restaurant.

We're going to Canlis on April 16th to have dinner and try out different items from the Spring menu, so we can select the choices for the wedding. That same day is my hair and makeup "trial" - who knew you had to have a trial run? So it'll be a nice romantic evening for us before the crazy wedding stuff starts a few weeks later.

We're still working through the details of the ceremony with our officiant, Susan Waterworth. She's great to work with, and will also be our wedding coordinator on that day, just to handle all the little things so we don't have to worry about them.

Well, back to work - I've got meetings all afternoon so I should attempt to get some work done in the meantime...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails