Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Taking Notes

I'm in a training class all day today and tomorrow. It's called "Engineering Excellence for New Program Managers". I'm not a new PM but my old manager suggested I take this class. Possibly because he had to suggest *something* on my review, because it seems pretty basic. It's not a complete waste of time because the instructor is pretty good and he throws out little helpful tips every now and then. And he looks like Russell Crowe. (Disclaimer - I don't particularly think Russell Crowe is attractive, but it's amusing to think about Russell Crowe teaching this class...)

This evening Pogi is coming to stay with us for a few days. He's a HUGE Airedale who belongs to John and Jenna, some friends of ours. They are going on vacation to France so we offered to dog-sit. Sometimes it's fun having three dogs. Peanut will probably get a little grumpy about it at first but will settle down pretty quick once they establish that he's big. Spike just wanders around and mostly ignores the big dogs. I'll see if I can get some pictures and post them here. We'll probably take all three dogs to the park at some point, if the weather cooperates.

Well, back to class. "Gladiator" meets "developing leadership skills"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails