Wednesday, June 08, 2005

It's like I can't breathe

I bought the Kelly Clarkson CD a couple of weeks ago, on a whim, when buying 3 other pop CDs. By far, it's become my favorite of those four and the only thing I've wanted to listen to lately. It's one of those few CDs I own which doesn't have any BAD tracks on it, just a few I like less than the others. I guess I've made the transition to the dark side (or the light side, to steal a Simon Cowell joke about Bo Bice) and don't listen to cool obscure music as much...

Here are a few more CDs in my "no bad songs" category:

Counting Crows - August and Everything After
Vienna Teng - Waking Hour
Toad the Wet Sprocket - Fear
Tori Amos - Little Earthquakes
Matchbox 20 - Yourself or Someone Like You
Live - Mental Jewelry
Queensryche - Operation Mindcrime
Linkin Park & JayZ - Collision Course (I kid you not, this is amazing)

Which CDs do you put in this category?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails