Monday, September 26, 2005

An's Book Club #6: The King of Torts, John Grisham

Grade: D

Yes, I admit it. I've read almost all of John Grisham's books, except for the cheeseball Christmas story one and the other one he wrote about his childhood in the South, or whatever. I *love* Law and Order, so it's not a surprise I like his legal thrillers.

But this book absolutely sucked. So much, in fact, that I could not finish it. I was *that* bored. Despite being on a 5 hour flight from Atlanta to Seattle, I could not keep reading this book. Boring, one dimensional characters. Horribly boring plot (if it could be called that). I made it about halfway through the book and decided that listening to music on my iRiver, staring out the window into the pitch blackness, and catching up on sleep was a better plan.

Don't waste your time. Don't read this book. Even if it's free and you're stuck on a desert island.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails