Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I'd just stare out my window

It's nearly midnight and I can't sleep. I came home early from work and slept for 2 hours because my cough was worse today. My own fault, I guess, because I didn't use the inhaler in the morning. It makes me shaky and I don't like it. But I guess the alternative is to keep coughing, so I guess I'll live with shaky.

We watched Commander in Chief" today - the new show with Geena Davis as the first female president. I really wanted to like it. It wasn't as horrible as it could have been, but it just seemed like a bad West Wing ripoff. Geena Davis had some damn fine presidential suits though - it *almost* made me wish I had to dress up for work. I'm willing to give the show another shot. The background music was really cheesy and the dialog not much better. Oh well, I don't really *need* another TV show to watch.

School starts on Saturday - woo hoo! I think I've finally recovered from my summer class and am ready to start again. Hopefully Technical Writing will be interesting, and from the sounds of the course description, will actually be something I can use at work. We learn about writing RFPs, marketing docs, help docs, etc. Should be fun, plus I have those new textbooks, TabletPC and messenger bag for my first day of school! I'm such a geek.

Well, I should try to get some sleep. Tomorrow is almost all meetings for me. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails