Thursday, September 29, 2005

Bebot bebot

The long-awaited (ok, just about a week) iPod Shuffle showed up today. Incidentally, FedEx Ground's online tracking system sucks. I think they update it once a day, in the dead of night. With something useless like "Arrived at FedEx location" or "Departed FedEx location".

My favorite, though, is the email notification system that only emails you when it's been delivered. Well, duh. I already knew that because I have the freakin' package in my hand.

I worked from home for the first half of the day today to wait for the box, since it required a signature (at least the tracking site told me that). The Shuffle is actually even smaller than I thought. It's cute and doesn't seem nearly as fragile as the nano. I loaded it up with 168 songs (1GB) so now I'm ready to rock. I guess the 240 songs claim is if you use the Apple format for all of them. MP3s are bigger (nearly twice as big, it seems) so I got less songs. I'm definitely glad I got the 1GB player - it should last me a while before I have to switch out the songs.

Now I'm rocking out to the Black Eyed Peas' "Monkey Business". I LOVE this album. How can you not love a hip-hop album that has a song in Tagalog, and a sample of a Sting song!

4 comments:

  1. I love how the Black Eyed Peas are multicultural. One of my favorite songs is "The APL song" (also partly in Tagalog) on their other album. Sadly, MTV was not interested in a music video of this song, because they thought a song in Tagalog would not catch on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sucks man, that is stupid for mtv to not take the risk and make a music video of bebot or the apl song some people just dont appreciate diversity like these songs have true meaning. unlike several songs out there that dont need to have a music video like there are extremely stupid songs out there but to reject the BEP's apl song and bebot that's a bit too much . And who cant love the flips, for all my fellow flips payce

    ReplyDelete
  3. just so you know. there is a music video for "the Apl Song"... and a video is about to come out for "bebot" too

    http://www.kidheroes.net/aplsong.htm

    ReplyDelete
  4. wtF@@wk, you and your flip pride, ive heard better tagalog songs by andrew e. that humanap ka ng pangit. just cuz apl song and bebot got mainstream america, you fobs think that songs so cool. plus mtv sucks, black eye peas and fobs.

    -ignantfil-am619.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails